Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 - What cha' got!?

2014. It's a new year for inspiration, new ideas, new writing tips, new industry changes, but mostly..... new goals and dreams to make happen. To cut to the point of it all, I've made a small list of things I'm wanting, needing and hoping to accomplish this year.
  • Self-publish my very first children's picture book.
  • Learn more about the changes the writing industry has coming.
  • Query like crazy to small and big Presses, agents and editors.
  • Cut my reading amount down in order to finish the books I'm currently reading.
  • Increase traffic to my social medias.
2014 has a lot to bring to it. I believe with less procrastination this year, I'll see over the rainbow!
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, please leave your comments. It's the best way we writers can help one another!