Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Starting Over ..... Are You Serious?

Starting over, is NOT one of the easiest things to do!

It means that you have to admit that you've made a mistake. It may not be grave, but it is a mistake nonetheless.

And that brings me to the present. I could not understand why this site that I had worked so hard on, was not generating any sort of traffic. I knew that it had nothing to do with people's lack of reading, rather it was or is, lack of interest.

I was so excited to begin a blog, that I had not done enough homework, to see how to properly construct one up. What all it takes to keep interest.

So, I did the smart thing. I researched!

Yes, I did. Lots and lots of popular, and frequented author's blogs/websites. This helped me tremendously! When I look back at my prior blogs, I noticed how much they lacked, in humour, insightful information, and engaging topics. I needed to fix all of that.

And so, I came up with a game-plan that will hopefully shoot me in the right direction in achieving my goals.

I plan to blog about things that have helped me with my writing. How-To's, Blogging, Platforming , the Stress of Finding the Time to Write, Querying, Rejection slips, Making other writer/author friends, and anything else that I can think of, that I as a writer would find very beneficial.

I'm as always, open to helpful suggestions, not only in my writing, but in building a web presence, tips and tricks on writing ..... you name it.

I'm looking at trying to blog every Monday to start. And on Fridays to close.

T.T.F.N.!
Carmen P. Early

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, please leave your comments. It's the best way we writers can help one another!