Monday, September 23, 2013

Quoted for Life






 

Today, seemed like a perfect 2nd day to welcome in the Autumn season. As I was sorting through my various files containing some wonderful inspiring quotes, I came upon this on.
 
Someone once said that: "The graveyard is filled with people who had great and wonderful ideas."
 
Why is that?
 
This quote made me think about where I intend to go with my writing. What is it that I hope to accomplish? Who do I want to reach?
 
 
Surprisingly, I discovered, that I would like to go down in history with a title to my name. I want to leave a legacy for my children and their children to be proud of.
 
Anne Rice even asked one time: "What do you want to be known for?"
 
I may be just starting out with my career, but I already know that I want to make a difference in the lives of others with my writing.
 
I think that's where you can not only find success, but fulfillment in life as well.
 
T.T.F.N.
 
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, please leave your comments. It's the best way we writers can help one another!